22/07/2008

Mamma Mia!



I went to see Mamma Mia at the weekend it was great! I've never really been fond of Abba songs, but i enjoyed the film lots. My favourite Abba song is gimme gimme gimme, but they never sung it :(, i think the actors were great and their singing was excellent. I hate it when people slag off actors when the films a musical, because at the end of the day, they ARE actors, thats there proffesion, not singers.
Have you seen it? What did you think?
Im going to see the Dark knight as well soon, i'm so excited!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's one of the greatest movies I've seen. I LOVE it so much! LOL...I saw your post on Teen Vogue. Visit my blog?
http://morenarena.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Have I linked you yet? I will right now. It'd be fabulous if you could return the favor. Thanks for visiting my blog!